Phase 2 of the Town of Bedford Boundary Adjustment is effective July 1, 2023. This adjustment will require updates to the GIS map and several parcel changes. These updates are in progress. We thank you for your patience.
- If you need to request a new E911 Address for your building, go to the New Address Request Form
- To find information on the well and septic location of your property, you will need to contact the County Health Department at 540.586.7952
- To obtain an official plat of your property, you will need to visit the Clerk's Office at the County Court House, or call the Clerk's Office at 540.586.7632
- To find taxes for your property, you will need to contact the County Treasurer's Office at 540.586.7670
- If you are interested in searching and downloading GIS data, you can do so at the County GIS Open Data site
- To view a map with parcels that have been rezoned (with or without voluntary proffers), go to the County Rezoning Viewer
2023 Assessment values are now posted. Most recent Parcel Ownership Information updated in August 2023
|Contact the Revenue Office for any property related inquiries.
|Contact GIS Office for any mapping or data related questions.
|540-587-5677 or 540-587-5678